Registration and Enrollment Procedure‚Ä®
For DIRECTING MOTION PICTURES and ADVANCED MASTER COURSE IN DIRECTING:
1. Fill up our online application form .
2. Wait for an email notification from the Admission's Office. You will receive a list of requirements and will be scheduled for an interview.*
(Acceptance will be based on the merit of the submitted requirements, profile, portfolio, and interview.)
3. Payment schemes (for DIRECTING MOTION PICTURES):
EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTS (based on regular tuition rate of Php145,000.00)
1. Full payment upon enrollment (10k discount) – Php 130,000.00, on or before March 30,2011
2. Semestral payments (5k discount) -
Php20,000.00 reservation fee upon acceptance
50,000.00 on or before March 30, 2011
70,000.00 PDC for November 15, 2011 to be submitted
on or before March 30, 2011
EASY INSTALLMENT SCHEME (0% interest)
MDAFI is offering an easy-payment scheme for accepted Filipino applicants into its Basic Course in Motion Picture Language as follows:
20k upon enrollment plus eleven (11) post-dated monthly checks in the amount of Php11,364.00 each, beginning July 26, 2011 to May 26, 2012.
Enrollment for Directing Motion Pictures 2011 is ongoing. First-come, first-served. Limited slots available.
All payments must be made at our business office located at Penthouse, Providence Building, #55 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines.